Xmas & New Year
As we come to the end of another year we hope everyone will stay safe, party hard and dance the way you love to dance.
A few notices before the end of the year.
- 1) With the new government regulation please be aware that you must scan the LHS app QR code when arriving at the studio for your classes. Look out for the green A4 posters at the front door, at reception and on the notice board and please scan yourself in every time you arrive at the studio along with your temperature check and hand/equipment washing ritual.
- 2) Christmas and New Year holidays schedules is now available.
- Christmas eve, Friday 24th December, the studios will be closed from 2pm.
- Christmas day, Saturday 25th December, both studios closed. MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!
- Boxing day, Sunday 26th December, both studios closed. Have a great day.
- Boxing day holiday Monday 27th December, special holiday schedule to be announced soon.
- New Year’sEve Friday 31st December, studios closed from 2pm.
- New Year’s Day Saturday 1st January, normal Saturday schedule.
- 3) As of January 1st 2022 the 8 class x 8 weeks package will raise slightly by $10 per class to $1200. All other packages remain unchanged.
We know that most of the teachers announce in their classes if they will be away and who will replace them at that time, so those who are regular easily know what to expect in your next class. For those who are not regular, shift-workers and others, if you would like to know please contact Miss Eve or hit the WhatsApp button on the website and we will answer all your questions.
Again we would like to wish happy holidays to everyone. Be safe, be healthy, have fun, and dance your way through your days.