We’re Open… Again!!!
The official government release of the new regulations dated 17th of February 2021 was finally released at 01:30 on the 18th of February 2021 and covers the period from Thursday 18th of February to Wednesday 3rd of March 2021.
A period of 2 weeks… WE ARE OPEN!!!
- During classes, members are not required to wear a mask but must wear at all other times.
- Please check your temperature when entering the studio.
- Hand wash will be available at the studios, please wash your hands when you arrive and after class.
- Since bookings are essential during this period, we will already have your name and contact on our record. Please help your teacher keep accurate records of your attendance. (In doing this you will not be required to scan the Leave home safe QR code).
- Walk-ins will not be accepted. Everybody must book their classes by WhatsApp or Facebook with Miss Eve. (details below).
- Each fitness station/equipment (Barre) must be limited to 4 persons & each station/equipment (Barre) must be separated by at least 1.5 metres. Please work together with your classmates to help ensure this safety precaution.
- All equipment must be cleaned before and after class, please help each other and use the supplied products to clean the equipment.
We ask all members to be diligent and supportive of teachers who must enforce these measures. It’s been 10 weeks since they last saw you, their favorite members, so let’s not give any reason for further closures.
Session bookings can be made through the following channels.
Eve Yu (Facebook).
The class teachers should be able to answer any questions regarding these regulations. If you require further clarification or have more questions you can contact management by WhatsApp on +85291974429 (Daniel).
We hope everyone can get back to dance, get back to fitness and have some fun. Please remember to be understanding of the situation and support your teachers and help take care of your classmates.
Thank you all for your patience and…
It’s great to be back!!!